LIGHTING TEXT UNDER THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
A Plus Aesthetics Polyclinic attaches importance to the protection of the privacy of your personal information and all related processes.
As A Plus Aesthetics Polyclinic, in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”), as a Data Controller, within the framework of our obligation to inform within the scope of KVKK, taking into account the data security of our patients and relatives, due to the importance we attach to the protection of privacy, fundamental rights and freedoms, the following We would like to inform you about the issues.
- Which Personal Data Do We Process?
We collect various personal data in accordance with the principles and conditions within the scope of KVKK and other relevant legislation in order to provide health services to our patients/clients. In order to provide health services to our patients/clients, the following data is collected by our polyclinic from our patients, other health institutions and organizations or patient relatives for the purpose of carrying out medical diagnosis, consultation, examination, treatment and care services:
- Your name, surname, TR identity information, passport number, place and date of birth,
- your gender and marital status,
- Your address, phone number, e-mail address
- Your patient protocol number and other identification data by which we can identify you,
- Your data specified in the consent form that you can give in case of a medical intervention,
- Your private health insurance or Social Security Institution data for the purpose of financing and planning health services,
- Your biometric data within the scope of services financed by the Social Security Institution,
- Your general and special personal data, especially the personal health data obtained during the execution of all medical diagnosis, examination, treatment and care services, such as your laboratory results, test results, examination data, check-up information, prescription information,
- During your visit to A Plus Aesthetics Polyclinic, your closed-circuit camera system image and recording, sound recording,
- Your survey, suggestion, thank you and complaint data, your voice recording when you contact us via e-mail, website contact form, call center and other data you share when you reach us through other channels.
- All phone calls, voice call recordings kept if you contact our call center,
- Person data recorded in photographs or video recordings for confirmation and proof of promotion, research, medical or aesthetic/cosmetic procedure with special written consent and permission (consent) or to persuade other patient candidates to medical procedure are the data within this scope.
- For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your Personal and Private Personal Data mentioned above;
- To fulfill the legal obligations in the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359 and other laws, regulations, directives, communiqués, circulars and other official regulations;
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing;
- Providing you with information about your appointment if you make an appointment;
- Planning and managing the inner workings of A Plus Polyclinic,
- Creating consent forms, treatment follow-up and information forms for our patients and clients, online or on paper,
- verifying your identity;
- Your collected personal data is for the purposes of carrying out sales and after-sales support activities, which are the subject of disclosure of your personal data to us, management of patient/client requests, management of satisfaction or complaints, organization of communication activities by creating target groups, organization of sales, campaigns and marketing activities specific to users of member brands, and also Our business units carry out the necessary work to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company, Customizing the products and services offered by our Company according to your tastes, usage habits and needs and recommending them to you, Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our Company and the people who have a business relationship with our Company, Personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purposes of determining and implementing business strategies can be transferred to);
- Monitoring and prevention of abuse and unauthorized transactions;
- To be able to answer all your questions and complaints about our health services;
- Providing financial reconciliation with the contracted institutions regarding the health services offered to you;
- Responding to the requests of the Ministry of Health and other public institutions and organizations in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- Measuring patient satisfaction and increasing patient satisfaction after receiving health services;
- In order to provide information to the prosecution offices, courts and relevant public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, regarding the procurement of pharmaceuticals or medical devices, their purposes, to be processed, recorded, stored, preserved, classified and in matters related to public safety and legal disputes that may arise; when necessary, it can be transferred to authorized public institutions and organizations, laboratories with which we cooperate for medical diagnosis, web & software digital marketing agency and CRM & software companies, private insurance companies, law offices, financial advisors, within the above-mentioned purposes.
- What are the Collection Methods of Your Personal Data and the Legal Reasons for These?
Your personal data mentioned above is required to be processed, provided that (i) it is clearly stipulated in the laws specified in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698, (ii) it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, (iii) It is compulsory for the protection of the life or physical integrity of the person or another person, who is unable to express his consent due to actual impossibility or whose consent is not legally recognized, (iv) is compulsory for the data controller to fulfill his legal obligation, (v) harms the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person concerned. Within the scope of the purposes specified in this Clarification Text, due to the fact that it is mandatory for the legitimate interest of the data controller, (vi) protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing;
- a) To comply with the law and honesty rules,
- b) Provided that it is accurate and up-to-date when necessary,
- c) For specific, explicit and legitimate purposes,
- D) In connection with the purpose for which they are processed, limited and measured,
- to) It will be processed, recorded, stored, maintained by automatic means (for example, camera recordings) or by non-automatic means (for example, forms filled in by you) provided that it is part of any data recording system, to be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed. can be classified and transferred.
- What Are Your Rights Regarding the Processing of Personal Data and How Can You Access These Rights?
Article 20 of the Constitution states that everyone has the right to be informed about the personal data concerning them. In Article 11 of the KVKK, the rights of the personal data owner within the scope of the law are listed.
You may submit your requests regarding your rights under the KVKK to the "Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller" in writing to the Afrodit Polyclinic specific to Article 5, or to the data controller by a registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the data controller. You can send it by using the e-mail address notified and registered in the system of the data controller.
- A Plus Aesthetics Polyclinic, as a data controller, processes personal data limited to the following groups of people.
- Our workers
- Our Worker Candidates (including reference persons declared by job applicants)
- Our Interns and On-the-Job Trainees,
- Our Patients, Our Clients
- Persons interviewed and contacted for diagnosis, treatment or to receive such services,
- Relatives and companions of the patient,
- Parties of any commercial activity or persons with whom we cooperate or will cooperate due to commercial activity, or authorized or employees of companies (supply, advertising, support, marketing, accommodation, transportation, reference resources, etc.)
- Shareholders or persons with whom shareholding negotiations are held,
- Our Legal Advisors, Lawyers and Consultants or authorized or employees of consultancy companies,
- Legal representatives, parents, guardians or guardians of all data subjects
- Persons who are parties in legal processes and their legal representatives
- Third parties with whom we have contacted, although they do not have a commercial or legal connection with our company.
Data Controller: A Plus Aesthetics Polyclinic Address: Erenköy District Ethem Efendi Street Fehmi Ekşioğlu Apartment No:90/A Erenköy / Istanbul